Booking or enrolling on one of our open courses is easy:
Firstly choose a course that meets your requirements and select the date you would like to attend.
If places are available, you will be able to book this course online. If the chosen course is not available or fully booked, please get in touch
You can choose to enroll on a course as an Individual or you can book a number of people onto a course from the same organisation. You will be offered this choice in the booking process.
You can pay in a number of ways - Either securely online through SagePay with a Credit or Debit Card (this is the preferred option and guarantees your place(s)), by direct Bank Transfer, or by receipt and payment of an invoice.
Booking Terms and Conditions
- Clarity operates a first come first served booking system, we aim for a class size of 16 participants. We will sometimes, on popular courses run 2 courses in parallel, to ensure class sizes do not exceed the upper amount.
- Agencies may block book course places but these must be confirmed one month before the course.
- Cancellations made less than 14 days prior to a course will be charged at the full rate unless a reasonable and rational explanation is given, no shows on the day will be charged for unless there has been an accident/bereavement etc.
- Clarity can be contacted at weekends so if a participant is ill they should contact Clarity to let us know.
- Course places are 100% transferable within an organisation – please do feel free to send stand-ins.
- Courses that are significantly undersubscribed may be cancelled – this will always be done with as much notice as is possible.